Misconduct and DMCA Policy
We, Interlude US Inc. and our affiliates, d/b/a Eko, ("Eko", "we", "our", or the "Company") care about the safety and intellectual property rights of the users of our Sites, App, Embedded Video Player and Eko Studio (the "User(s)", or "you") and are committed to keeping our Services safe and free of actions which may infringe your copyrights.
1. Our Misconduct Agent
If you believe a User acted inappropriately including (but not limited to) offensive, violent or sexually inappropriate behavior, please report immediately such person to the appropriate authorities and to us at email@example.com.
2. Our DMCA Agent
- If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information in writing to Eko Copyright Agent: (i) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed; (ii) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of the works at that site; (iii) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (such as a URL for the webpage for where the material is posted); (iv) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a statement that you believe in good faith that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
- All notifications must be sent to our DMCA Agent at:
Interlude US, Inc.
Attn.: Copyright Agent
235 Park Avenue South, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10003
Phone: (646) 783-4996
Fax: (646) 219-3728
- Eko has the sole discretion to remove or disable access to the content complained of, and in appropriate circumstances, restrict and/or terminate access to the Services to Users who are deemed to be repeat infringers of third party's copyright works or Users who acted inappropriately as specified above.
- In addition, Eko will send a copy of the DMCA Notification to the alleged infringing User, who may submit a counter notification ("DMCA Counter Notification") that would result in restoring the removed content and/or Account.
- If a User receives a DMCA Notification and believes that his content is not infringing or that the User has an authorization to use the material, the User may in good faith respond to the claimed infringement by sending a DMCA Counter Notification to Eko's DMCA Agent (at the above-mentioned address) which includes: (i) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright; (ii) a description of the material that was removed or access to which was disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate where the material appeared before it was removed or access to which was disabled; (iii) a statement that you believe in good faith that the material that was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material that was removed or disabled; (iv) your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a United States District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Eko may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
- If you submit a DMCA Counter Notification, a copy of it along with your name and contact information will be sent to the User who provided the DMCA Notification. Please note that sending a DMCA Counter Notification may not result in having your content restored on our Services if the copyright owner chooses to file suit against you within ten (10) business days of receiving the DMCA Counter Notification.
3. Got any Questions?
If you have any questions (or comments) concerning this Misconduct and DMCA Policy, you are most welcome to send us an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make an effort to reply within a reasonable timeframe.
Last Revised: October 14, 2020