DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT POLICY
If you believe that content available on or through the Interlude US, Inc. (“Interlude”), website located at www.interlude.fm and/or www.helloeko.com and/or www.eko.com, or available on or through our mobile app (collectively, the “Website”) infringes one or more of your copyrights, please send a notification (a “DMCA Notification”) including all of the information described below to our DMCA Agent by mail or email using the contact information provided below. Please provide the actual link to any material that you wish to identify to allow us to quickly locate and address the file(s) at issue.
Interlude will in its discretion remove or disable access to the content complained of, and in appropriate circumstances, terminate the account and/or access rights of repeat infringers.
In addition, Interlude will send a copy of a DMCA Notification to the user, who may submit acounter notification (a “DMCA Counter Notification”) that could result in restoring content removed in response to a DMCA Notification.
All notifications must be sent to our DMCA Agent at:
Interlude US, Inc.
Attn.: Copyright Agent
235 Park Avenue South, 6th Floor
New York, NY 10003
Phone: (646) 783-4996
Fax: (646) 219-3728
DMCA Notifications From Copyright Owners
All DMCA Notifications must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of the works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material (such as a URL for the webpage for where the material is posted).
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
A copy of your DMCA Notification will be sent to the person responsible for posting the material addressed in the DMCA Notification.
Please be advised that under Section 512(f) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act you may be held liable for damages and attorneys’ fees if you make material misrepresentations in a DMCA Notification.
DMCA Counter Notifications From Users
If you, the user, receive a DMCA Notification because your content is claimed to infringe a copyright, but you believe that your content is not infringing or that you have authorization to use the material, you may in good faith respond to the claimed infringement by sending a DMCA Counter Notification to our Copyright Agent that includes:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled (such as a URL for the webpage for where the material is posted);
- A statement from you under the penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
- Your name, physical address and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a United States District Court for the judicial district in which your physical address is located, or if your physical address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Interlude may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of allegedly infringing material or an agent of such person.
If you submit a DMCA Counter Notification, a copy of the counter notification, including your name and contact information, will be sent to the copyright owner or person who provided the DMCA notification.
Please note that sending a DMCA Counter Notification may not result in having your content restored on our services if the copyright owner chooses to file suit against you within ten (10) business days of receiving the counter notification.