VP, OperationsOperations, New York
eko makes great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need a VP Operations who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
We’re looking for a VP of Operations who will lead the cross-functional execution of company goals and work with functional managers to ensure interdependencies and workflows for collaboration will enable us to operate with excellence. In this role, you’ll define and implement company-wide systems and processes necessary to support efficient execution with an Agile mindset in achieving ambitious goals. Working alongside a team of accomplished creative, technology, and business leaders, you’ll have an opportunity to define operational structures that are as innovative as our medium itself.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Guide teams to achieve time-based goals and manage interdependencies and risks, building knowledge and learnings along the way.
- Define and manage systems for the communication of status vs. goals and information needed to manage interdependencies, progress, knowledge, and risk.
- Identify and address problem spots that exist between goal achievement and execution, ranging from broad structural needs like agile team definition, to specific areas like content development, sales operations, and quality assurance.
- Lead and execute cross-functional company-wide goal setting processes, and manage systems for assessing capacity and defining priorities.
- Define and implement systems and processes that support efficient agile operations, and implement technology solutions working with external vendors when necessary.
- Manage specific high priority cross-functional company programs to successful completion.
- Support ongoing senior team strategic planning activities.
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven experience building the operations function in a consumer internet or digital media company.
- An Agile mindset.
- A love for blazing new trails, driving certainty when there are broadly defined or undefined needs and processes.
- Demonstrated strategic ability to solve complex cross-functional business problems and process issues.
- Diplomatic with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- BS or BA in a relevant field; MBA is a plus.
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at Eko Studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we believe we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classApply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.