Senior Data AnalystData & Insights, New York
eko makes great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now we need a Senior Data Analyst who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
We’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst to lead the charge on data-analysis activities. You’ll become a key member of our growing Data & Insights team, helping us to empower data-driven decisions throughout our multi-faceted company as all aspects of our business (marketing, sales, distribution, creative) are scaling up and we are partnering with world-class leaders on these fronts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Analyze our data to discover key insights with business impact
- Introduce and implement new data analysis methods and frameworks to improve our work process and uncover valuable insights
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales on modeling relevant data to drive audience and revenue analysis and forecasting
- Utilize and merge 1st & 3rd party data sources
- Provide guidance and expertise for teams running online tests
- Encourage and empower data-driven business decisions to achieve company goals
- Provide guidance on data analysis to collaborators inside and outside the data team
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re a passionate, innovative and open minded individual
- You can easily shift from seeing the big picture to diving into the details
- You love collaborating with other smart people and are a great communicator
- You feel extremely comfortable with data tools
- You have the technical ability to build and analyze complex data models with various inputs
- You have at least 4 years of experience in an analyst role in the digital space
- Bachelor's degree in business analytics related profession - an advantage
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko Studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we believe we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.