Senior Account Executive, Brand IntegrationsRevenue & Partnerships, New York
At eko, we make great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need a Senior Account Executive, Brand Integrations who is passionate about working with advertisers on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
We are looking for someone to lead clients from the traditional advertising they buy today, to campaigns with eko which generate engagements from humans, and results that are multiples better than what they get from linear video.
Scope will include client education, sales and management, defining KPIs, building annual and campaign packages that rival other offerings, identifying opportunities within strategic categories, and managing overall programs to achieve success and ultimately renewals. This position will be based out of eko’s New York office.
What You’ll Do
- Understand eko’s unique platform, and define the benefits that can be delivered to brands above and beyond what linear video and other traditional advertising can provide
- Identify new clients and provide thought leadership & education on eko’s capabilities and benefits
- Work closely with brands to understand priorities to conceive, negotiate and close 7-figure partnerships
- Ensure that client programs are defined and planned appropriately to deliver valuable KPIs that are multiples above linear video
- Working with an Account Manager, Production and Creative Directors and external partners, flawlessly manage client relationships and programs to exceed agreed KPIs
- Contribute strategic thinking around Eko’s branded offering, how to best service brands, and how to leverage agencies
- Work closely with Eko’s internal team to refine and evolve Eko’s ad product offering
- Communicate up, down and across partner organizations - with a strategy towards identifying new business units/contacts and deepening existing partnerships
Our Dream Candidate Has
- 5+ years of experience in a combination of business development and sales roles, working closely with brand marketers at an agency, digital publisher/content owner, or an entertainment company.
- Client-facing leader who works collaboratively with brand clients and has a track record of winning business with new ad offerings.
- Experience with creative program design is highly valuable.
- Proven track record of selling content-related deals, exceeding KPIs around customer retention, revenue growth from existing partners, and working closely with brands to create larger partnerships.
- Managing multiple projects at one time, prioritizing within long-term and short-term deadlines.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication & presentation skills.
- BS/BA degree required, MBA preferred.
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.