Product Manager - Tel AvivProduct, Tel Aviv
At eko, we make great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need a Product Manager who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about creating and designing top-level products for audiences ranging from end consumers, to creators and business partners. A team player that enjoys working with talented product managers, developers and creatives in exciting fast-pace.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the full product life-cycle for new features and products: from planning and defining product requirements, through design and implementation, to final delivery.
- Work in partnership with the design and engineering teams to ensure the efficient development and implementation of scalable products.
- Work with the content and business development teams, representing eko’s product with external partners, understanding their requirements first-hand, answering their questions, and providing solutions.
- Provide input into product prioritization and help build eko’s product roadmap.
- Communicate progress and new features within the product team and to the rest of the company.
Our Dream Candidate Has
- 3-5 years of product management experience with end-to-end product launches.
- Creative thinker and decisive, able to provide simple solutions with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Analytically-minded and data-oriented.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (both written and oral), comfortable speaking (inc. English) in front of diverse audiences.
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, as well as identifying and prioritizing efforts to deliver results.
- Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with little instruction oversight.
- Experience in content creation platforms is highly preferred.
- The role is based in our Tel-Aviv office with travel requirements to NYC.
Who We Are
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in Israel and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
JBF Interlude 2009 Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.