Producer, Brand PartnershipsBrand Partnerships, New York
At eko, we make great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need a Producer for our Brand Partnerships team who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
The Producer, BP will forge relationships and develop processes in working with eko’s brand and agency partners to deliver exceptional creative work on time and on budget. A successful candidate will partner with brand clients/advertisers, internal team members and external agency or production partners, and provide the production direction necessary to deliver each campaign successfully.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead the development and production of creative solutions for eko’s brand partners and advertisers from conception through delivery
- Partner closely with the eko sales and creative team on proposal process for each new pitch
- Prepare creative briefs that will guide external agencies and partners for conception and/or production of each campaign
- Oversee every aspect of the execution of each campaign, ensuring a high level of creative standards, gathering input from internal stakeholders as well as brand partners
- Collaborate closely with eko show producers and creators to ensure that the show’s DNA is part of the Sparks campaign - eko’s unique set of ad offerings for brands within original interactive entertainment
- Develop and manage timelines, budgets, scopes of work and production agreements
- Provide direction, process, & support to all internal teams and external partners as they ideate, develop and produce Sparks campaigns to deliver on goals within the budget and timeline constraints
- Interface with eko Sales and Account teams to ensure business needs and KPIs are defined, communicated and fulfilled
- Interface with eko Creative Leadership to ensure eko’s creative guidelines and standards are met
- Interface with eko Product/R&D teams to ensure Sparks are successfully implemented and trafficked
- Proactively identify process efficiencies to streamline communication and workflow
- Effectively report on status, identify risks and communicate action plan to resolve them
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 4-6 years experience in a Producer role at an advertising/interactive agency or start-up.
- You are a strong communicator who can effectively manage internal stakeholders and external partners and comfortable being client-facing
- You are hands-on, detail and solutions-oriented, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are able to prioritize often competing deadlines
- You have experience with video and interactive development and the production process, and the ability to manage projects from inception to completion
- You are excited about emerging technology and defining the unknown
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko Studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we believe we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.