Senior Product ManagerProduct, New York
eko is looking for a Senior Product Manager to manage and oversee creation of features for both our consumer and creator products empowering our content offering.
We are looking for a creative problem solver, passionate about the future of entertainment, who thrives when working in a cross-functional team.
eko is a media and technology company pioneering a new medium in which stories told in live action video are shaped by viewers as they unfold. We provide the leading technology platform for the creation and delivery of serial interactive video entertainment and partner with media companies, independent creators and top brands to create experiences for highly engaged, digitally native audiences. Our award-winning shows are distributed through eko.com, affiliate partners, and social networks, and are viewable on desktop, mobile, connected TV’s, and VR. eko Studio, which includes our free authoring tools, is also home to a growing community of creators crafting their own interactive experiences with eko’s platform.
We’re building an ecosystem of engaged participants, forward-thinking creators, and innovative brands to pioneer the future of entertainment. Today's top storytellers and studios are signing on with eko to use its one-of-a-kind platform to push the boundaries of interactivity and user engagement (e.g. the Duplass brothers, MGM). As brands strive to become the new broadcasters and are heavily investing in content, we are showing what is possible when we mix entertainment with commerce -- and are proud to be partnering with Walmart, the world’s leading retailer.
Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, Marker, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Warner Music Group, and WPP. The company (and position) is based in New York with offices in Tel Aviv.
- Own the full of product life-cycle for new features and products: from planning and defining product requirements, through design and implementation, to final delivery.
- Work in partnership with the design and engineering teams to ensure the efficient development and implementation of scalable products.
- Work with the content and business development teams, representing eko’s product with external partners, understanding their requirements first-hand, answering their questions, and providing solutions.
- Provide input into product prioritization and help build eko’s product roadmap.
- Communicate progress and new features within the product team and to the rest of the company.
- 2-4 years of product management experience with end-to-end product launches.
- Creative thinking and decisive, able to provide simple solutions with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Analytically-minded and data-oriented (we want you to make your cases with data).
- Strong communication and presentation skills (both written and oral), comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences.
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, as well as identifying and prioritizing efforts to deliver results.
- Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment with little instructional oversight.
- Experience in video technology is highly preferred.
- The role is based in our New York office with few travel requirements.
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.