Manager of Financial Planning & AnalysisGeneral & Administration, New York
At eko, we make great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need a Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
As the Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis, you will drive positive business outcomes through financial insight. You’ll play an integral role across the organization in the financial goal setting, resource allocation, strategic decision making, and financial & business analysis. Our passion is providing the analytical horsepower to support eko’s strategic plan. You have the ambition to be part of a team that is responsible for a function critical to the growth, success and profitability of the organization. In this role you will regularly interface cross functionally with operating department leaders.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Produce internal management financial packages on a monthly basis, incorporating: analysis of actuals against budget, an ongoing rolling forecast model, and performance insight based on conversations with the operational teams.
- Lead month-end meetings with individual department leaders to discuss financial performance, and incorporate business insight into rolling financial forecast.
- Monitor and maintain the Company’s monthly financial and operational metrics dashboard (Mega Roadmap), providing visibility and insight to support ongoing business decisions.
- Partner with Director of FP&A on financial reporting presentations to internal leadership (monthly), internal eko Board (quarterly), and external investors (quarterly).
- Partner with the Creative team, to provide company-wide visibility to eko’s content & development pipeline for both cash flow and milestone reporting.
- Work closely with the accounting team on month-end close related items in preparation of monthly internal management budget presentation.
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE HAS
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related fields with a strong academic record.
- 3-5 years of experience at a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Digital advertising and/or entertainment industry experience a plus.
- Experience building complex budgets involving buy-in from a broad set of stakeholders.
- Three-Statement Modeling (P&L, Cashflow, Balance Sheet) experience.
- Cash flow forecasting experience.
- Proactive, effective problem-solver (identify issues and suggests solutions), and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational and time management skills (can multitask and prioritize)
- Experience with data extraction and manipulation (Quickbooks, database, etc)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (advanced Excel), Dropbox, and Google products
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.