Executive AssistantGeneral & Administration, New York
eko makes great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need an Executive Assistant to work with our CEO and COO/President, providing key support to them and eko’s leadership team as a whole. Your ownership of this role will be vital in supporting our top executives and will allow our team to be more effective, productive, and agile as they lead the charge in choice driven entertainment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Relationship Management: Manage network of eko contacts and VIPs, always cultivating relationships and serving as point of contact for access and communication with them (including receiving guests at the office, etc).
- Task Management: Manage, prioritize, and track incoming and outgoing communications, particularly over email.
- Meeting Management: Coordinate meetings, balance competing schedules and priorities, efficiently handle (and anticipate whenever possible) last-minute changes.
- Special Projects Planning: Coordinate logistics for special business events, leadership offsite weekends, and personal projects.
- Presentation Building: Assist in managing all logistics related to creating decks for board meetings, investor meetings, etc.
- Administrative Tasks: Handle administrative and personal tasks, including booking travel and preparing itineraries, family logistics, dinners, reporting expenses, food ordering, and professional & personal errands.
- Flexible Availability: Be a go-to resource for the CEO, including during off-hours or during travel in different time-zones.
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE HAS
- 3-5 years of related experience, ideally in a startup environment.
- Ability to grasp things quickly and develop an understanding of ongoing priorities and projects, in order to make time-sensitive, informed judgement calls on executive’s behalf.
- Candor in delivering and receiving proactive and direct communication, and is terrified of wasting time.
- Can effortlessly work with ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Excitement to work in an agile, scrappy environment where self-starters are prized.
- Eagerness to conquer tasks of all types and sizes, and has a knack for anticipating needs.
- Maniacal attention to detail, organization, and follow-up.
- Experience working with G Suite, Asana, and other software tools - design experience a plus!
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.