Director of Marketing OperationsMarketing, New York
eko makes great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need a Director of Marketing Operations who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
We’re looking for a seasoned Market Operations Director to build long-term infrastructure, agile marketing methodologies and processes needed to support the eko marketing team as we increase the volume and complexity of campaigns across our brand and series. You will evaluate our current infrastructure – including the campaign execution process, quality controls in place, marketing tools and technology, reporting, deliverables management and implement enhancements to drive improvements to campaign quality, departmental efficiency and audience experience metrics.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage end-to-end campaign timelines from concepting to asset delivery, implementation and execution, with a focus on the implementation of agile marketing methods (cross functional team support, planning meetings, regular stand-ups focused on optimization and iteration, and routine learnings updates)
- Liaise between internal and external support teams to keep all campaign timelines on track, triaging and alerting stakeholders to risk as needed
- Learn, manage, and optimize our projects and processes, timelines and portfolios
- Contract management, invoice processing, budget creation and management in collaboration with marketing stakeholders and our finance team
- Vendor sourcing, contractor and operations onboarding, and overall management of external vendors including data partners, creative and media agencies, contractors and consultants
- You are a stellar writer and communicator. From creative pitch angles and detailed media materials to organized presentations and informal team emails
WHO YOU ARE
- Have knowledge and interest in the entertainment, technology, and advertising industries. You understand what drives reporters' interest in this space, and can bring fresh thinking and ideas to keep them on their toes.
- You set a culture example by bringing optimism, energy, solution orientedness, a can-do attitude and defaulting to assume the best intentions from all collaborators under challenging conditions
- A supernaturally organized multitasker, prioritizer and communicator with a great feel for the balance between reinforcing adherence to process and the need for flexibility and iteration
- Enthusiastic about representing eko and a desire to grow the brand
- Can work both independently and with cross functional teams
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at Eko Studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we believe we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.