Director of Digital ProductionContent, New York
At eko, we make great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need a Director of Digital Production who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
We’re looking for a Director of Digital Production to oversee our digital production department and process. You will oversee all aspects of managing our software vendors and QA teams internally and externally and be responsible for connecting the dots between our 3rd-party production partners and internal creative, production, and product teams. You’ll become a vital member of this small company right when we’re scaling quickly, helping us expand our amazing team and enhance our collaborative, ambitious culture.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Coordinate with product team to onboard digital design & software implementation partners
- Provide input to product team to ensure the product roadmap for eko’s creator tools accounts for needs from our content creators and production partners
- Identify, vet and manage digital implementation partners (design, software implementation, QA, performance testing, etc)
- Supervise, manage and coach QA and Technical Project Managers to achieve the delivery of high-quality interactive shows on time and on-budget
- Manage retainers with existing and new partners
- Plan workload for partners and internal team
- Oversee eko’s acceptance process
- Partner with fellow Directors on the Content team to iterate and shape the best processes to achieve delivery of successful interactive shows at growing scale
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE HAS
- A passion for all things digital.
- Experience of working with teams of varying scales and skill sets.
- Ability to quickly problem solve in an efficient and effective manner
- Experience developing quality assurance plans and managing QA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.