BI AnalystData, New York
eko makes great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need a BI Analyst who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
We’re looking for a BI Analyst to lead the charge on analyzing data from a business and marketing perspective. You’ll become a key member of our growing Data & Insights team right when we begin to launch content at scale, helping us to empower data-driven decisions throughout our multi-faceted company as all aspects of our business (marketing, sales, distribution, creative) are scaling up and we are partnering with world-class leaders on these fronts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be the first to find insights & takeaways following content releases and marketing events
- Utilize all our 1st & 3rd party data sources for learnings and cross-reference
- Work closely with Marketing, especially the performance marketing team
- Collaborate with Creative team to analyze content success and user choices
- Collaborate on testing & optimizing user behavior
- Analyze data to understand marketing trends and user behavior
- Build audience forecasting models
- Encourage and empower data-driven business decisions to achieve company goals
- Participate in in-company communication & education efforts (“making data a thing”)
WHO YOU ARE
- You’re a passionate, innovative and open minded individual
- You can easily shift from seeing the big picture to diving into the details
- You have the technical ability to analyze tables and graphs, and to analyze large data sets using spreadsheets
- You love collaborating with other smart people and are a great communicator
- Bachelor's degree in business related profession - an advantage
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko Studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we believe we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.