Account Manager, Brand IntegrationsRevenue & Partnerships, New York
At eko, we make great tech that tells great stories, and we use that tech to run the world's only streaming service where all the content is interactive. Now, we need an Account Manager, Brand Integrations who is passionate about working on the cutting edge of tech and entertainment to help us build this whole new medium.
We are looking for an Account Manager for our Revenue & Partnerships team to oversee and execute upon eko’s client campaigns. Scope will include client management, building packaging and collateral, defining industry trends, identifying opportunities within strategic categories, positioning eko’s value proposition, and managing overall programs to achieve success and ultimately renewals. This position will be based out of eko’s New York office.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be the main point-of-contact for clients post-sale to ensure a successful campaign & partnership with eko
- Work cross functionally with show producers, marketing, ad product and production to develop client-focused advertising solutions utilizing eko’s platform
- Engage with external brand stakeholders at all stages of the process - from deal discovery to close and from launch through wrap
- Identify category-level trends and eko-proprietary internal insights to inform and guide brand partners
- Package and price custom campaign elements for successful delivery meeting client goals
- Advise on campaign measurement: work with teams necessary to enable measurement of success and research
- Optimize and flight campaigns for successful delivery pre-launch, and monitor metrics of every campaign post-launch
- Assist in creating marketing collateral and pitch presentations
- Working with eko’s Data & Insights team, develop wrap reports providing brand partners valuable data and only-on-eko insights
- Upsell and maintain relationships with existing brand partners
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE HAS…
- A belief in the value of a creative approach to everything; ability to thrive in an unstructured environment.
- Experience in digital advertising or account management and/or customer success roles, working closely with brand marketers at an agency, digital publisher/content owner, or an entertainment company.
- Experience managing content-related deals, working through production, best practices, and workflow procedures to ensure quality assurance, and customer programs and expectations are met.
- Managing multiple projects at one time, prioritizing within long-term and short-term deadlines.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Inclusive, participative, and collaborative. Excels at working within a team.
- Exceptional communicator, able to forge and maintain senior executive client relationships.
- Highly self-motivated, objective driven, and accountable. Relentless in execution and follow through.
WHO WE ARE
We believe viewer-centric, actually-interactive entertainment is going to change the way we live, and we partner with major studios, creators, talent, and brands to make it a reality. Our authoring tool is available (for free) at eko studio, where independent creators are making waves with their own content. Our investors include Innovation Endeavors, Intel Capital, MGM, NEA, Samsung, Sequoia Capital, Sony Pictures, Warner Music Group, WPP, and Walmart. The company is based in NYC with offices in Tel Aviv.
At eko, we're all artists. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, so we can represent everyone trying to build a more creative future. We are an equal opportunity employer, considering all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans), sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.Apply here
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the US and paperwork will be verified prior to and as a condition to hire.
Interlude US Inc. (dba., eko) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.